[SM-USERS] Probably a message indexing problem

[SM-USERS] Probably a message indexing problem

Sad Grablin
Hi, mailing list.
I have a problem with SquirrelMail 1.4.5 under SuSE Linux 9.2

When I have many messages in my INBOX they are divided by pages.
I click on "Show All" and they are printed out on the one long page. Then
I select unnecessary messages and press the "Delete" button. Page is
reloaded and what do I see then? I see number of messages equal number of
messages that i need, but they are not messages that i need. If I press
"F5" or click on "INBOX" on the floder menu the page reloads and i see my
messages. It's weird. May be problem is in indexing of messages or
something?

--
With regards, Sad Grablin