[SM-USERS] PHP error when moving message to different folder

[SM-USERS] PHP error when moving message to different folder

chrisb-2
My error log shows error when trying to move messages to different folder and
move does not succeed.  Can anyone assist with this problem? Squirrelmail
1.4.5.

Error from Log:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function sqimap_encode_mailbox_name() in
C:\\Program Files\\Apache Group\\Apache2
\\htdocs\\squirrelmail\\functions\\imap_messages.php on line 81, referer:
http://mail.mydomainname.com/src/right_main.php?
PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX

Re: [SM-USERS] PHP error when moving message to different folder

[SM-USERS] Re: PHP error when moving message to different folder

chrisb-2
Jonathan Angliss <jon <at> squirrelmail.org> writes:

> On Tue, November 8, 2005 23:42, ChrisB wrote:
> > My error log shows error when trying to move messages to different folder
> > and move does not succeed.  Can anyone assist with this problem?
> > Squirrelmail 1.4.5.
>
> > Error from Log:
> > PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function sqimap_encode_mailbox_name()
> > in C:\\Program Files\\Apache Group\\Apache2
> > \\htdocs\\squirrelmail\\functions\\imap_messages.php on line 81, referer:
> > http://mail.mydomainname.com/src/right_main.php?
> > PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX
>
> Are you sure that is the message you are getting?
> sqimap_encode_mailbox_name appears to be a function in the development
> branch, which is certainly not 1.4.5.  I cannot find
> sqimap_encode_mailbox_name in the 1.4.x code.

Sorry, I replaced my imap_messages.php file with developement copy as it
magically fixed another problem.  I have put it back to the way it should be,
but anything I can do with the my original problem as described below:

None of my folders will show emails if there are any in them.  It shows empty
folder if it is empty however.  I get the following error in my Apache log
file:
 PHP Fatal error:  Only variables can be passed by reference in C:\\Program
Files\\Apache Group\\Apache2
\\htdocs\\squirrelmail\\functions\\imap_messages.php on line 480, referer:
http://mail.mydomainname.com/src/webmail.php
Thanks.

Re: [SM-USERS] Re: PHP error when moving message to different folder