[SM-USERS] Open squirrelmail in new window

[SM-USERS] Open squirrelmail in new window

Matthias Maass
I try to use squirrelmail with 3 different mailservers. I allready using
the multilogin plugin. It work great but now I would like to integrate the
squirrelmail-login in to a website (inlineframe). After login squirrelmail
should open in a new window. I was trying other ways with the
login-redirect plugin but there is not a way to integrate the multilogin
plugin. Another way was to use the sm-multiserver-patch from:
http://www.bitserve.com/patches.html. But I have one server not using the
same IP-Adress for mail and web.

Re: [SM-USERS] Open squirrelmail in new window

Paul Lesniewski

Matthias Maass wrote:
> I try to use squirrelmail with 3 different mailservers. I allready using
> the multilogin plugin. It work great but now I would like to integrate the
> squirrelmail-login in to a website (inlineframe). After login squirrelmail
> should open in a new window. I was trying other ways with the
> login-redirect plugin but there is not a way to integrate the multilogin
> plugin.

Multilogin plugin can be integrated as long as you copy the code that it
constructs for you on the login page.  Or you can actually use the
squirrelmail hooks that it needs on your own login page if that login
page is PHP and you include the right SM files.  Please refer to
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/EmbeddedSquirrelMailLogin for more
details on how to do that.