[SM-USERS] Munged Compositions

sqm

[SM-USERS] Munged Compositions

sqm
Hello

I sent this in last night, but it never seemed to arrive...

I am having the following problem.  Any idea what may be causing it, or
where I can look to obtain more information?

SquirrelMail: 1.4.4
PHP: 4.3.10
OS: Debian Woody Stable

Problem:

When SM sends a message via SMTP, it sends to the correct destination, and
uses the correct From:, but the body is the subject, followed by the
original message, as it should have been delivered to SMTP.  If it is set
to use sendmail instead of SMTP, a mail system error is generated, as it
tries to send to no address.

The mail system is postfix.

An example of a message sent via SMTP, which actually arrived at its
destination, follows:

"test, naturally.", was originally the subject of the composition.

Luke

Re: [SM-USERS] Munged Compositions