[SM-USERS] Migration tools??

Andy G-3
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any migration tools available??

Typically I would want to be able to save/export all mail messages in
default mail folders, custom mail folders and address book content.

Output format options would be useful such as txt, rtf, msg, etc.

Options for upload back to any other version of (within reason) of
Squirrelmail.

Scenario: I'm moving ISP hosting and both use Squirrelmail. I'd like to
automate as much as possible the migration of two mailboxes from the old
to the new hosting.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy