[SM-USERS] Messed up sessions

Maganizo Monawe
Good People,

Three of my users are logging into their sq mail using a windows 98
computer. Recently they have complained that when one logs in, it is the
other's email that displays in the mail box. I verified this is true. I
thought that there might be an issue with sessions. I cleared the history
but this has not helped. What else can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Maganizo

Re: [SM-USERS] Messed up sessions

Re: [SM-USERS] Messed up sessions

Rafael Martinez, Guerrero
On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 21:34 -0400, Maganizo Monawe wrote:

> Good People,
>
> Three of my users are logging into their sq mail using a windows 98
> computer. Recently they have complained that when one logs in, it is the
> other's email that displays in the mail box. I verified this is true. I
> thought that there might be an issue with sessions. I cleared the history
> but this has not helped. What else can I do?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Maganizo

Hello

If they are not using the same browser then it is probably the same
issue we had in our system some months ago. More information here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=12715881

We patched our code so it does not use a SID with a value like 'deleted'
or not a 32 long char string and the problem is gone.

--
Rafael Martinez, <[hidden email]>
University of Oslo, Norway

PGP Public Key: http://folk.uio.no/rafael/