[SM-USERS] Keeping a copy of messages

Hannahklewin
Hi

I have set up forwarding so that messages are sent to this email address but I would also like a copy of messages to be kept in my SquirrelMail Inbox.  Is this possible.

Thanks

Hannah

Re: [SM-USERS] Keeping a copy of messages

Paul Lesniewski

> I have set up forwarding so that messages are sent to this email address
> but I would also like a copy of messages to be kept in my SquirrelMail
> Inbox.  Is this possible.

Please contact your service provider.  This is a mailing list for
conversations between SquirrelMail software developers and
administrators using the software.  No services are hosted by
SquirrelMail, so you'll have to ask your provider these kinds of questions.

-paul