[SM-USERS] Installing plug-ins under hosted SquirrelMail

[SM-USERS] Installing plug-ins under hosted SquirrelMail

Gabriel Menini-3
Hello, list.

I'm using the SquirrelMail under my hosting services' umbrella. I don't
have access to SquirrelMail configuration files...

Is there any possibility of customizing this kind of installation?

Thanks.
--
Arlequín                             _o)
amahoro_AT_adinet_DOT_com_DOT_uy     / \\

Re: [SM-USERS] Installing plug-ins under hosted SquirrelMail

Paul Lesniewski

Arlequín wrote:
> Hello, list.
>
> I'm using the SquirrelMail under my hosting services' umbrella. I don't
> have access to SquirrelMail configuration files...
>
> Is there any possibility of customizing this kind of installation?

Nope.  You need access to the plugins directory under the squirrelmail
directory and write access to config/config.php too.