[SM-USERS] I could not add a plugin called courierpasswd

[SM-USERS] I could not add a plugin called courierpasswd

Yavuz Maslak-5
Hello

I use squirrelmail1.5. it works well. But I have a problem. I added several
plugin and They run properly and despite I added a plugin named
courierpasswd to change password over Webmail  I could not see this option
personal options on the web.

What is the problem?

Thanks

Re: [SM-USERS] I could not add a plugin called courierpasswd

Tomas Kuliavas
> Hello
>
> I use squirrelmail1.5. it works well. But I have a problem. I added
> several
> plugin and They run properly and despite I added a plugin named
> courierpasswd to change password over Webmail  I could not see this option
> personal options on the web.

there is no plugin called courierpasswd. If you are using unofficial
plugin, that is not listed on squirrelmail site - contact plugin
developer.

SquirrelMail 1.5.1cvs contains plugin that can be used with poppassd,
merak, vmailmgr, ldap, mysql and peardb. Are you sure that it does not
provide backend needed for your setup?