[SM-USERS] Holidays and Tasks in Shared Calendar

[SM-USERS] Holidays and Tasks in Shared Calendar

Pål Monstad
I can't figure out how to define Holidays in the shared calendar plugin. In the Header there are links to Tasks and Holidays. Nothing happens when I hit the links. I can't find any documentation about these functions either. Where can I find information about these features? Are they not implemented? I'm not running database backend.
Pål Monstad

Re: [SM-USERS] Holidays and Tasks in Shared Calendar

Fredrik Jervfors
> I can't figure out how to define Holidays in the shared calendar plugin.
> In the Header there are links to Tasks and Holidays. Nothing happens when
> I hit the links. I can't find any documentation about these functions
> either. Where can I find information about these features? Are they not
> implemented? I'm not running database backend. --
> Pål Monstad

As far as I know, they aren't implemented. They are just empty links.

Sincerely,
Fredrik.