[SM-USERS] Groups with LDAP

Ricardo Cabral
I want to create groups of users in SM, and each group will have a specific addressbook. This groups must be created using directories (LDAP). Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial of this kind of implementation?
Other question: I need to change the default language of SM to portuguese (Brazil), and I've changed the default language configuration to pt_BR, using the conf.pl, but nothig happened. Do I have to change any other configuration?

Ricardo Cabral
[hidden email]

Minds at Work
Tecnologia da Informação

Re: [SM-USERS] Groups with LDAP

Fredrik Jervfors
> Other question: I need to change the default language of SM to portuguese
>  (Brazil), and I've changed the default language configuration to pt_BR,
> using the conf.pl, but nothig happened. Do I have to change any other
> configuration?

Did you download and install the language pack? Get it from
<squirrelmail.org>.

Sincerely,
Fredrik.