[SM-USERS] Graphical themes for Squirrelmail?

[SM-USERS] Graphical themes for Squirrelmail?

Eric Persson
Hi,

I've been looking for something better for the graphical frontend for
squirrelmail, to add some bells and whistles, so it will be less gray. ;)

I found http://www.voxthemes.com/squirrelmail.php which seems quite
good, does anyone have experience with them or have suggestions for
similar addons?

Best regards,
        Eric

Re: [SM-USERS] Graphical themes for Squirrelmail?

MJ Gollihue

Instead of spending all that money on a theme package, why not just make a new color scheme set and/or edit the html embedded in the php files? It is really easy, doesn't cost $30, and comes without a license. There are also plenty of plugins to add icons to the message lists and icon bar, and they work really well. It may not end up as pretty or fancy as the theme package, but doesn't add a lot of overhead, either.

Just a thought...depends on how much time you want to invest...

-Mike

On Mon, November 7, 2005 6:37 am, Eric Persson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been looking for something better for the graphical frontend for
> squirrelmail, to add some bells and whistles, so it will be less gray. ;)
>
> I found http://www.voxthemes.com/squirrelmail.php which seems quite
> good, does anyone have experience with them or have suggestions for
> similar addons?
>
> Best regards,
> Eric

This email was sent using SquirrelMail..."Webmail for nuts!"

Email services by Sassafras Networks - www.sassie.net