[SM-USERS] G/PGP plugin: problems when uploading yhe keys.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[SM-USERS] G/PGP plugin: problems when uploading yhe keys.

Ricardo Cabral
Ricardo Cabral <ricardo.minds <at> <a href="http://gmail.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">gmail.com> writes:

>
> I've the G/PGP plugin installed into my SM, but, when the users try to
> upload their keys, nothing happens. Even trying to copy and paste the
> ASCII code to text mode, the key is not recognized. Does someone have
> already seen this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Ricardo Cabral


I still have this problem. Does anyone can help me?
I'm using the following configuration:
- Fedora 4
- PHP 5.0.4
- GPG 1.4.1
- IMAP Server: Dovecot 0.99.14
- SMTP: Postfix
- SquirrelMail 1.4.6
- G/PGP Plugin 2.0

All other SM plugins are working fine. File upload when composing mails works too.
I really need to solve this problem.
Thanks for all,

Ricardo Cabral

--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ricardo Cabral
[hidden email]

Minds at Work
Tecnologia da Informação
----------------------------------------------------------------
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [SM-USERS] G/PGP plugin: problems when uploading yhe keys.

Jon Angliss
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


On Mon, November 7, 2005 05:50, Ricardo Cabral wrote:
>> I've the G/PGP plugin installed into my SM, but, when the users try to
>> upload their keys, nothing happens. Even trying to copy and paste the
>> ASCII code to text mode, the key is not recognized. Does someone have
>> already seen this problem?

> I still have this problem. Does anyone can help me?

Usually things don't just "not work" without some kind of indication of
something wrong.

> I'm using the following configuration:
> - Fedora 4

Fedora enables selinux by default I believe.  I'm not sure if they changed
that for v4.  Have you checked your apache logs? Your kernel logs? php
logs?  Do you get any errors back from the GPG plugin itself?

> - PHP 5.0.4

What do you have set for error_reporting in your php.ini file? What about
display_errors and error_log?  Have you tried changing error_reporting to
E_ALL, display_errors to On, and error_log to some file (/tmp/php.log) and
restarting apache?

- --
Jonathan Angliss
<[hidden email]>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkNxdkMACgkQK4PoFPj9H3M3ZgCgx8S5yDWXO16ysY/q333QBGrR
lQYAn0FP7yn/BYAFDzcb0KLCUc+ZoOO1
=vj3C
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Tame your development challenges with Apache's Geronimo App Server. Download
it for free - -and be entered to win a 42" plasma tv or your very own
Sony(tm)PSP.  Click here to play: http://sourceforge.net/geronimo.php
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [hidden email]
List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id)95
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [SM-USERS] G/PGP plugin: problems when uploading yhe keys.

Ricardo Cabral
Jonathan,

I've solved this problem, installing the SM into a server running Debian, but, just for information, all logs were checked, but there was nothing related to this problem. The SELinux was configured and the variables at PHP were as you indicate. I decided to use Debian, so don't worry about this. :)

Thanks for all,

On 11/9/05, Jonathan Angliss <[hidden email]> wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


On Mon, November 7, 2005 05:50, Ricardo Cabral wrote:
>> I've the G/PGP plugin installed into my SM, but, when the users try to
>> upload their keys, nothing happens. Even trying to copy and paste the
>> ASCII code to text mode, the key is not recognized. Does someone have
>> already seen this problem?

> I still have this problem. Does anyone can help me?

Usually things don't just "not work" without some kind of indication of
something wrong.

> I'm using the following configuration:
> - Fedora 4

Fedora enables selinux by default I believe.  I'm not sure if they changed
that for v4.  Have you checked your apache logs? Your kernel logs? php
logs?  Do you get any errors back from the GPG plugin itself?

> - PHP 5.0.4

What do you have set for error_reporting in your php.ini file? What about
display_errors and error_log?  Have you tried changing error_reporting to
E_ALL, display_errors to On, and error_log to some file (/tmp/php.log) and
restarting apache?

- --
Jonathan Angliss
<[hidden email]>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)

iEYEARECAAYFAkNxdkMACgkQK4PoFPj9H3M3ZgCgx8S5yDWXO16ysY/q333QBGrR
lQYAn0FP7yn/BYAFDzcb0KLCUc+ZoOO1
=vj3C
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----




--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ricardo Cabral
[hidden email]

Minds at Work
Tecnologia da Informação
----------------------------------------------------------------