[SM-USERS] Error 13 when attempting to connect in Squirrellmain

[SM-USERS] Error 13 when attempting to connect in Squirrellmain

Mike Wharton
Is the Cyrus IMAPD required to use SquirrellMail? This is not started on
boot and when I attempt to start it I get the following error

Executing /etc/rc.d/init.d/cyrus-imapd start ..
Starting cyrus-imapd: preparing databases... done.
/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-master:
error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.2.so:
[FAILED]

The IMAP I have set in the 'extended internet services' is imap 2002d-3. Is
this correct?

Mike

Re: [SM-USERS] Error 13 when attempting to connect in Squirrellmain

Jon Angliss

On Wed, November 9, 2005 18:14, Mike Wharton wrote:
> Is the Cyrus IMAPD required to use SquirrellMail?

An IMAP server is required.  What you pick is up to you.

> This is not started on boot and when I attempt to start it I get the
> following error

> Executing /etc/rc.d/init.d/cyrus-imapd start ..
> Starting cyrus-imapd: preparing databases... done.
> /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-master:
> error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.2.so: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory [FAILED]

Looks like you're missing something.  In particular, it looks like the
Berkley DB libraries.  Did you forget to install those too?

> The IMAP I have set in the 'extended internet services' is imap 2002d-3.
> Is this correct?

As I said above, you can use whatever you want.