[SM-USERS] Error 13 when attempting to connect in Squirrellmain

[SM-USERS] Error 13 when attempting to connect in Squirrellmain

Mike Wharton

I have just installed Fed 4 on a newly built web server.

I have the latest version of SquirrellMail (1.4.6).

I have imap started on the server (Version 2002d-3)

When attempting to use Squirrellmail of get the following error

Error connecting to IMAP server: s1.hostnet.net.au.
13 : Permission denied

Can anyone offer any suggestions about what might be wrong?

The server is running Sendmail version 8.13.4, config V10/Berkeley

Thanks in advance...

Mike

Re: [SM-USERS] Error 13 when attempting to connect in Squirrellmain