[SM-USERS] Does squirrel support more than one domain?

[SM-USERS] Does squirrel support more than one domain?

Yavuz Maslak-5
Hello

I use squirrelmail. But I have 5 domains in the same mailserver.
Does squirrelmail support multiple domains?

Thanks

Re: [SM-USERS] Does squirrel support more than one domain?

Mathieu CHATEAU
Hello Yavuz,

yes !

simply type the full email as login (with the @domain.com)

cheers,
Mathieu CHATEAU

--
Best regards,
 Mathieu                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [SM-USERS] Does squirrel support more than one domain?

Re: [SM-USERS] Does squirrel support more than one domain?

Paul Lesniewski

Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> On Sun, November 6, 2005 09:31, Mathieu CHATEAU wrote:
>
>>>Hello Yavuz,
>>>

>>>yes !
>>>
>>>simply type the full email as login (with the @domain.com)
>

> That depends on the imap server, and if that is the IMAP login.

Chances are you might find this to be what you want:

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=47