[SM-USERS] Does Squirrelmail compatible with binc-imap ?

[SM-USERS] Does Squirrelmail compatible with binc-imap ?

Yavuz Maslak-5
Hello

I use binc-imap server on qmail also I installed squirrelmail on it.

When I log in squirrelmail on webmail, I get an error as below;

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: CREATE ".Sent"
Reason Given: CREATE failed: With a Maildir++ depot, you must create all
mailboxes under INBOX. Try creating INBOX/.Sent

How can I solve that ?

Thanks

Re: [SM-USERS] Does Squirrelmail compatible with binc-imap ?

Tomas Kuliavas
> Hello
>
> I use binc-imap server on qmail also I installed squirrelmail on it.
>
> When I log in squirrelmail on webmail, I get an error as below;
>
> ERROR : Could not complete request.
> Query: CREATE ".Sent"
> Reason Given: CREATE failed: With a Maildir++ depot, you must create all
> mailboxes under INBOX. Try creating INBOX/.Sent
>
> How can I solve that ?

SquirrelMail 1.4.x does not have binc-imap preset. You must apply settings
manually.

http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html#ss12.10

If you use Maildir++ depot with / delimiter, you must patch src/folders.php

http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/src/folders.php?r1=1.140&r2=1.141