[SM-USERS] Customised Organisational Names and logos.

[SM-USERS] Customised Organisational Names and logos.

Samuel Gitta
Hi,

I am customising my squirrelmail, I placed my Company logo in the images folder and then edited it using the conf.pl script. I also double checked that the right image had been added to the config.php script.

But when I log on to my webmail, at the top of the left hand pane I still see the squirrelmail logo, any idea why?

Thanks.

-Sam

Re: [SM-USERS] Customised Organisational Names and logos.

Paul Lesniewski

Samuel Gitta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am customising my squirrelmail, I placed my Company logo in the images
> folder and then edited it using the conf.pl script. I also double
> checked that the right image had been added to the config.php script.
>
> But when I log on to my webmail, at the top of the left hand pane I
> still see the squirrelmail logo, any idea why?

Not really.  Maybe you are using vlogin and have overridden it there.
Maybe it's just being cached in your browser.  Try CTRL-F5.