[SM-USERS] Custom timezone

André-7
Hello folks

I can´t figure out how to set a default timezone in order I don´t have to deal with all the support process of instructing the new users how to do it each one of them, you know? It´s a website for the brazillian community, so I´d like to setup the -3:00 as default.

By the way, I tried to find this in the squirrelmail.org website but I didn´t. So I trust your knowledge for that path.

Thanks!

phoenix_fly

Re: [SM-USERS] Custom timezone

Tomas Kuliavas
> Hello folks
>
> I can´t figure out how to set a default timezone in order I don´t have to
> deal with all the support process of instructing the new users how to do
> it each one of them, you know? It´s a website for the brazillian
> community, so I´d like to setup the -3:00 as default.
>
> By the way, I tried to find this in the squirrelmail.org website but I
> didn´t. So I trust your knowledge for that path.

Set server's timezone or see
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/DefaultPreferences