[SM-USERS] Created Folders Missing

Paw Print Photos
Haven't visited my squirrel mail account for only a couple of weeks now. When I opened up my account this evening, I noticed spam listed in my inbox instead of in the spam folder.

Also, all the folders I created and saved business correspondence to are gone ... missing!

Any suggestions where my saved emails disappeared to? Is there any way I can recover the missing emails? Even my "sent" emails are missing and any of my previously viewed emails are not in my Inbox ... just spam now.

Thanks in advance for recovery suggestions or explanations.

Re: [SM-USERS] Created Folders Missing