[SM-USERS] [Attachment?] Error

Ryan Dagey
We've been receiving an error msg for quite a while now:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAddr_s() on a non-object in
src/read_body.php on line 438

The error occurs when you open a msg with an attachment, open the
attachment, return to the message list (via Back or Message List link),
then try to open the msg again.  It's guaranteed with any msg with an
attachment.  The msg is no longer accessible unless you logout and login
again.

The problem began after we upgraded to 1.4.5 (much needed given we use PHP5).

Specs:
- Gentoo
- Squirrelmail 1.4.5 [use flags = spell, crypt, ssl, virus-scan, vhosts,
mysql]
- PHP 5.0.5-r1 [use flags = cli, force-cgi-redirect, apache2, crypt, curl,
ftp, gd, iconv, imap, jpeg, mysql, ncurses, nls, pcre, pear, png,
readline, session, soap, spell, ssl, truetype, xml2, xsl, zlib]
Apache 2.0.55 [use flags = mpm-prefork, threads, ssl]
- courier-imap-4.0.1 [use flags = berkdb, gdbm, fam, nls]
- We have two squirrelmail installations in two different dirs for two
virtual hosts--the problem exists in both installations

Plugins:
    1. administrator
    2. change_password
    3. compatibility
    4. delete_move_next
    5. filters
    6. folder_sizes
    7. fortune
    8. proon
    9. quicksave
    10. saconf
    11. secure_login
    12. select_range
    13. sent_confirmation
    14. spamassassin
    15. squirrelspell
    16. virus_scan

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Ryan Dagey

Re: [SM-USERS] [Attachment?] Error

Tomas Kuliavas
> We've been receiving an error msg for quite a while now:
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function getAddr_s() on a non-object in
> src/read_body.php on line 438
>
> The error occurs when you open a msg with an attachment, open the
> attachment, return to the message list (via Back or Message List link),
> then try to open the msg again.  It's guaranteed with any msg with an
> attachment.  The msg is no longer accessible unless you logout and login
> again.
>
> The problem began after we upgraded to 1.4.5 (much needed given we use
> PHP5).
>
> Specs:
> - Gentoo
> - Squirrelmail 1.4.5 [use flags = spell, crypt, ssl, virus-scan, vhosts,
> mysql]
> - PHP 5.0.5-r1 [use flags = cli, force-cgi-redirect, apache2, crypt, curl,
> ftp, gd, iconv, imap, jpeg, mysql, ncurses, nls, pcre, pear, png,
> readline, session, soap, spell, ssl, truetype, xml2, xsl, zlib]
> Apache 2.0.55 [use flags = mpm-prefork, threads, ssl]
> - courier-imap-4.0.1 [use flags = berkdb, gdbm, fam, nls]
> - We have two squirrelmail installations in two different dirs for two
> virtual hosts--the problem exists in both installations
>
> Plugins:
>     1. administrator
>     2. change_password
>     3. compatibility