[SM-USERS] 1.4.5 upgrade

vlad (Bugzilla)-3
Hi,

Currently I use Squirrel 1.4.5 with dovecot. It is looks like dovecot only
fully supported in 1.5. I've installed 1.4.5 from package, so I'd like to
simply upgrade this. Unfortunately until now I didn't found an rpm package
(suse 10.0) for SM 1.5.

Do you have some?

Thank you
Laszlo

Re: [SM-USERS] 1.4.5 upgrade

Tomas Kuliavas
> Hi,
>
> Currently I use Squirrel 1.4.5 with dovecot. It is looks like dovecot only
> fully supported in 1.5. I've installed 1.4.5 from package, so I'd like to
> simply upgrade this. Unfortunately until now I didn't found an rpm package
> (suse 10.0) for SM 1.5.
>
> Do you have some?

http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/doc/presets.txt?rev=1.9

SquirrelMail 1.5.1cvs has dovecot preset. Preset is quick configuration
tool which sets all required configuration options according to selected
imap server. You can find list of changed configuration settings in
doc/presets.txt

There is no dovecot specific code in SquirrelMail 1.5.1cvs. Preset itself
can be ported to 1.4.5 by adding it to config/conf.pl

http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/config/conf.pl?r1=1.211&r2=1.212