[SM-PLUGINS] SquirrelSpell - Check Dictionary Valid

[SM-PLUGINS] SquirrelSpell - Check Dictionary Valid

Daniel Watts
Hi,

Ran into this problem:
I set up the dictionary 'English'
Then i added another dictionary 'English (Extended)' and changed the
original to 'English (Standard)'.

Now when all my users log in it looks up the WORDS file and finds
"English". This no longer exists however but instead of saying such it
says "No error found". which is rather unhelpful.

I have just done a quick check which patches modules/init.mod:

Just after the line: $langs=sqspell_getSettings(null);

//MAKES SURE THE DEFAULT LANGUAGE AT LEAST IS A VALID ONE
if (array_search($langs[0],$SQSPELL_APP)===FALSE){
               $langs[0]=$SQSPELL_APP_DEFAULT;
}

This at leasts lets them check the email with the default dictionary.
They can then go to options to reset the dictionary to the new one which
fixes the problem.

I'm sure there are better fixes (eg fix the words file there and then)
but thought this would get brains moving for a start =)

Daniel