Quantcast

[SM-I18N] translate shared_calendar plugin

[SM-I18N] translate shared_calendar plugin

Pål Monstad
I have started to translate the Shared Calendar Plugin. I have made mo and po files and put them into ../locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES but I don't get the translation. What's wrong?
Pål Monstad

Re: [SM-I18N] translate shared_calendar plugin

Fredrik Jervfors
> I have started to translate the Shared Calendar Plugin. I have made mo
> and po files and put them into ../locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES but I don't
> get the translation. What's wrong? --
> Pål Monstad

Did you re-start your web server? Do you use the latest version of the
Shared Calendar Plugin? Does other translations work?

Sincerely,
Fredrik.

Re: [SM-I18N] translate shared_calendar plugin

Pål Monstad
>Did you re-start your web server? Do you use the latest version of the
>Shared Calendar Plugin? Does other translations work?
>
>Sincerely,
>Fredrik.

A restart solved the probem. Thanks!
--