[SM-DEVEL] WebMail Inbox

paultest
Hi All,
When I try to remove a large email from the inbox from a customer, I have
been getting a full webpage where the email from the inbox should be. I have
a screen shot for and you can find it here.

http://cvs_webmail.surfglobal.net/webmail.jpg

If someone can tell me what is going on it would be nice cause a customer
got this and I have no idea what she was talking about.

PaulD

"Just my 2 cents from this corner of the world"

[SM-DEVEL] Re: [SM-USERS] WebMail Inbox

paultest

> >When I try to remove a large email from the inbox from a customer, I have
> >been getting a full webpage where the email from the inbox should be. I
have

> >a screen shot for and you can find it here.
> >
> >http://cvs_webmail.surfglobal.net/webmail.jpg
> >
> >If someone can tell me what is going on it would be nice cause a customer
> >got this and I have no idea what she was talking about.
> >
> >PaulD
> >
> >"Just my 2 cents from this corner of the world"
> >

> Can you please right click over the "Inbox" URL and copy the link
location.
> Should be

"https://webmail.domain.com/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMess
age=1&mailbox=INBOX"

> I think that the link is changing the main frame to the web site. Please
> post back the URL
>
> Giz
> GBdesign.net

This is what I get...
http://webmail.domain.net/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX

PaulD

[SM-USERS] Re: [SM-DEVEL] WebMail Inbox

Re: [SM-DEVEL] WebMail Inbox

Dave-41
> When I try to remove a large email from the inbox from a customer, I have
> been getting a full webpage where the email from the inbox should be. I have
> a screen shot for and you can find it here.
>
> http://cvs_webmail.surfglobal.net/webmail.jpg
>
> If someone can tell me what is going on it would be nice cause a customer
> got this and I have no idea what she was talking about.

I'm not sure if this will be the cause of the problem, but you do realise
that underscores aren't valid in hostnames?
This might be causing some strange behaviour...

        Cheers,

                David

--
A Invalid argument