SM 1.4.22, shared_calendars 2.0.1 and Call to undefined function calendar_version() in ... error

SM 1.4.22, shared_calendars 2.0.1 and Call to undefined function calendar_version() in ... error

Josef Karliak-2
   Good aftternoon,
   I've some issue with SM with plugin Shared_calendars. All seem
works fine except a link "Edit holidays" - this generate blank page
with the apache error log record:
   [Mon Sep 15 14:21:16 2014] [error] [client 192.168.4.150] PHP Fatal
error:  Call to undefined function calendar_version() in
/srv/www/htdocs/mail.1.4.22/plugins/calendar/classes/calendar.php on
line 184, referer:
http://server.cz/mail.1.4.22/plugins/calendar/list_calendars.php

   Smallcal plugin is disabled, filebackend plugin for this calendar
is enabled:

     43. archive_mail
     44. username
     45. calendar_file_backend
     46. calendar

   Did I missed something ? Some rights or so ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: SM 1.4.22, shared_calendars 2.0.1 and Call to undefined function calendar_version() in ... error

Paul Lesniewski
On 9/15/14, Josef Karliak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>    Good aftternoon,
>    I've some issue with SM with plugin Shared_calendars. All seem
> works fine except a link "Edit holidays"

This feature isn't yet implemented.  You can safely comment out that link.

Re: SM 1.4.22, shared_calendars 2.0.1 and Call to undefined function calendar_version() in ... error

byrnejb

On Fri, September 19, 2014 13:50, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> On 9/15/14, Josef Karliak <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    Good aftternoon,
>>    I've some issue with SM with plugin Shared_calendars. All seem
>> works fine except a link "Edit holidays"
>
> This feature isn't yet implemented.  You can safely comment out that link.

Unless you are using the shared_calendar plugin as seems the case.  In that
case the Edit Holidays link takes me to the calendar share management page:

--->

Calendar Setup
Create shared access calendars for select users or public calendars for all
users. Manage user permissions for your shared calendars.

To create a holiday, blah blah and click the 'Blah Blah' button.

Note that you must also add the new holiday to your calendar if desired.

To add a holiday to a calendar, blah blah blah and click the 'Blah Blah' button.

To remove a holiday from a calendar, blah blah blah, then click the 'Blah'
button below that calendar.

No Holidays Have Been Defined

<---

--
***          E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel          ***
James B. Byrne                mailto:[hidden email]