SM 1.4.22 + attachment_doc problems

Josef Karliak
    Hi there,
    we've some issue with attachment_doc plugin in the SM 1.4.22. When I click to an attachment (DOC or PDF), SM open it by this plugin, all fine. I could "Download this as a file", all fine. But when I want go back to the message, after click to "Viewing a document attachment - View message" - I got an error:

The server couldn't find the message you requested.

Most probably your message list was out of date and the message has been moved away or deleted (perhaps by another program accessing the same mailbox).

Click here to return to INBOX

    When I return to inbox, the message exists. Isn't there some problem with some variable in the link to return to the message ?

    Any ideas ?
    Thanks and best regards
    J.Karliak
--