Re: squirrelmail options not showing

Philippe Bourdin

        Dear Pham Trieu,

> I have installed squirrelmail, dovecot, postfix doing mailserver
> system. I also installed plugins for squirrelmail: compatibility,
> change_passwd. I use firefox to send/receive email ok but squirrelmail
> option showing blank, Now I want to change password but not showing in
> options. How do I config?

I actually never got any of the existing password-changer plugins to
work. Therefore, I have coded my own:
http://www.bourdin.ch/Philippe/archiv/change_user_passwd.README
http://www.bourdin.ch/Philippe/archiv/change_user_passwd.tar.gz

I would be happy, if someone could put this on the official SM website
for the available plugins. Thisone is pretty much only using very basic
tools with no complicated LDAP, PAM, etc. - just uses sudo and passwd.

Thanks and best regards,

        Philippe Bourdin.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel