Quantcast

Plugins for SquirrelMail 1.5.2

Neil Stevens-2
Do to the different way plugins now work (with the hooks) is it possible
to post a list of which plugins work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
-Neil.

Also any time frame when Vlogin will work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
Thanks.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Plugins for SquirrelMail 1.5.2

Greg Howey
> Do to the different way plugins now work (with the hooks) is it possible
> to post a list of which plugins work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
> -Neil.
>
> Also any time frame when Vlogin will work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
> Thanks.
>
>Vlogin will work with SM 1.5.2. You must also install "Multilogin" in the
plugins folder, although it does not have to be enabled in the
configuration file.

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Plugins for SquirrelMail 1.5.2

Paul Lesniewski
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Greg Howey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Do to the different way plugins now work (with the hooks) is it possible
>> to post a list of which plugins work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that at this time.  We hope to
address this in the future.  The best way to determine that now is to
look at the date of the most recent release.  Many of the plugin
releases these days include updates to work with 1.5.2+.

>> -Neil.
>>
>> Also any time frame when Vlogin will work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
>> Thanks.
>>
>>Vlogin will work with SM 1.5.2. You must also install "Multilogin" in the
> plugins folder, although it does not have to be enabled in the
> configuration file.

This is not entirely correct.  You can use Vlogin (Login Manager) with
1.5.2 without Multilogin, depending on what you need out of it.
Please refer to its documentation.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Plugins for SquirrelMail 1.5.2

Neil Stevens-2
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Greg Howey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Do to the different way plugins now work (with the hooks) is it
>>> possible
>>> to post a list of which plugins work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
>
> Unfortunately, there is no way to do that at this time.  We hope to
> address this in the future.  The best way to determine that now is to
> look at the date of the most recent release.  Many of the plugin
> releases these days include updates to work with 1.5.2+.
>
>>> -Neil.
>>>
>>> Also any time frame when Vlogin will work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>Vlogin will work with SM 1.5.2. You must also install "Multilogin" in
>>> the
>> plugins folder, although it does not have to be enabled in the
>> configuration file.
>
> This is not entirely correct.  You can use Vlogin (Login Manager) with
> 1.5.2 without Multilogin, depending on what you need out of it.
> Please refer to its documentation.

I use Vlogin with SM 1.4.17 and it works great, I only really use it to
strip the "mail" from the url mail.kaiserair.com so the username is
[hidden email].
In SM 1.5.2 it sort of works but after login it  brings up a "internal
server error" you click ok then you are logged in.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Neil.

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Plugins for SquirrelMail 1.5.2

Neil Stevens-2
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Greg Howey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Do to the different way plugins now work (with the hooks) is it
>>> possible
>>> to post a list of which plugins work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
>
> Unfortunately, there is no way to do that at this time.  We hope to
> address this in the future.  The best way to determine that now is to
> look at the date of the most recent release.  Many of the plugin
> releases these days include updates to work with 1.5.2+.
>
>>> -Neil.
>>>
>>> Also any time frame when Vlogin will work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>>Vlogin will work with SM 1.5.2. You must also install "Multilogin" in
>>> the
>> plugins folder, although it does not have to be enabled in the
>> configuration file.

That worked.  Thanks.

> This is not entirely correct.  You can use Vlogin (Login Manager) with
> 1.5.2 without Multilogin, depending on what you need out of it.
> Please refer to its documentation.

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):