PHP Deprecated constructor html.class.php on line 18, referer left_main.php

PHP Deprecated constructor html.class.php on line 18, referer left_main.php

Robert Kudyba
Using SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-17.fc24 I’m seeing this error all the time:

 [:error] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; html has a deprecated constructor in /usr/share/squirrelmail/class/html.class.php on line 18, referee: left_main.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: PHP Deprecated constructor html.class.php on line 18, referer left_main.php

Rich Hall
This is a WARNING about a deprecated function construct in a FUTURE
release..  It is not an error in the current release.

-r

email: [hidden email]
cell: 801 671 8291

On Jan 9, 2017 1:24 PM, "Robert Kudyba" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Using SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-17.fc24 I’m seeing this error all the
> time:
>
>  [:error] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will
> not be constructors in a future version of PHP; html has a deprecated
> constructor in /usr/share/squirrelmail/class/html.class.php on line 18,
> referee: left_main.php

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):
List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: PHP Deprecated constructor html.class.php on line 18, referer left_main.php

Paul Lesniewski

On 2017年01月09日 16:23, Rich Hall wrote:
> This is a WARNING about a deprecated function construct in a FUTURE
> release..  It is not an error in the current release.

It's also fixed in 1.4.23-svn

> On Jan 9, 2017 1:24 PM, "Robert Kudyba" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Using SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-17.fc24 I’m seeing this error all the
>> time:
>>
>>  [:error] PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will
>> not be constructors in a future version of PHP; html has a deprecated
>> constructor in /usr/share/squirrelmail/class/html.class.php on line 18,
>> referee: left_main.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user