Quantcast

Message forwarding deletes the original text squirrelmail

Message forwarding deletes the original text squirrelmail

pingudeb
Hello friends, an apology that my English is not very good, per need your help please ......... I have installed a squirrelmail on my mail server and this works fine, until you forward a message to delete the text of the previous email and it looks like he was composing a new mail, just as happens with the function of responding. Then when I write a new message and then add an attachment, delete all text. Anyone have an idea of ​​what is happening and how it could solve it, because I do not find him to work more. Many greetings and thanks

Re: Message forwarding deletes the original text squirrelmail

Paul Lesniewski
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:13 PM, pingudeb <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello friends, an apology that my English is not very good, per need your
> help please ......... I have installed a squirrelmail on my mail server and
> this works fine, until you forward a message to delete the text of the
> previous email and it looks like he was composing a new mail, just as
> happens with the function of responding. Then when I write a new message and
> then add an attachment, delete all text. Anyone have an idea of what is
> happening and how it could solve it, because I do not find him to work more.
> Many greetings and thanks

You probably want to look at this:

https://sourceforge.net/p/squirrelmail/bugs/2806/?page=5

List address: [hidden email]