Lost e-mails

Mike Judd
I am using Microsoft outlook 2013 and lost all the e-mails that I had stored
in my inbox. I went to the squirrel mail server to see if they would be
there but they were not. Can anyone help?

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Lost e-mails

Ted Hatfield-2
Mike,

Squirrelmail doesn't store email it only accesses that email on an email
server.

Depending on how Outlook is setup it may store your email on your machine
in a local folder or it may access email in the same way squirrelmail does
by accessing that email on your mail server.

In either event you will need to contact your local email server support
representative to help you.  The folks at squirrelmail can't in any way
resolve this issue for you.

Ted Hatfield

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014, Mike Judd wrote:

> I am using Microsoft outlook 2013 and lost all the e-mails that I had stored
> in my inbox. I went to the squirrel mail server to see if they would be
> there but they were not. Can anyone help?

> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Lost e-mails

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Mike Judd <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using Microsoft outlook 2013 and lost all the e-mails that I had stored
> in my inbox. I went to the squirrel mail server to see if they would be
> there but they were not. Can anyone help?

Sorry, you'll need to contact your provider, and that we are not.  Please see:

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user