Is G/PGP Encryption Plugin still active?

Rwb

Is G/PGP Encryption Plugin still active?

Rwb
Hi,

Does anyone know if the G/PGP Encryption Plugin is still being worked on?
I really have a need to implement this into my Squirrelmail.  I am
currently using SM version 1.4.22-3.el6.

Thanks
Rick

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Is G/PGP Encryption Plugin still active?

Paul Lesniewski
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Rwb <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if the G/PGP Encryption Plugin is still being worked on?
> I really have a need to implement this into my Squirrelmail.  I am
> currently using SM version 1.4.22-3.el6.

The "NOTE" on the plugin page is more or less accurate.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Is G/PGP Encryption Plugin still active?

Wm Mussatto
The documentation of the plugin page would be a bit more helpful if the
version number rather than " newer versions of SquirrelMail".  I'm using
Debian and what you consider "current" I may not see for a year. Sorry.
On Fri, March 21, 2014 16:45, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Rwb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know if the G/PGP Encryption Plugin is still being worked
>> on?
>> I really have a need to implement this into my Squirrelmail.  I am
>> currently using SM version 1.4.22-3.el6.
>
> The "NOTE" on the plugin page is more or less accurate.
>
> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user