Quantcast

I have a doubt about using Squirrelmail,

I have a doubt about using Squirrelmail,

Ranieri Queiroz
Hello,

I have a doubt about using Squirrelmail, scenery Squirrelmail for internal accounting and exchanges to speak with an outside world.

create an account distribution in exchange and include the accounts of the internal Squirrelmail this is possible? what procedure?

thank you

ranieri

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel