How do I stay logged in for longer?

Riaan26
Hallo,

I get logged out of Squirrelmail every 15 minutes or so. Is there a setting somewhere that I can change so that I can be able to stay logged in for longer?

Thank You!

Re: How do I stay logged in for longer?

André Z. D. A.
"Hallo" for you too. :)

Do you know which SM version you use?

Anyway, you should have the option to:

- click on "Options" above the page
- click on "Folder preferences"
- choose 5 or 10 minutes for the option "Auto update folder list"

Note: I use translated interface, so the names I gave in English might not be exactly those.

This should keep you logged in as much time as you leave the SM window open.

André

> Hallo,
>
> I get logged out of Squirrelmail every 15 minutes or so. Is there a setting
> somewhere that I can change so that I can be able to stay logged in for
> longer?
>
> Thank You!

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: How do I stay logged in for longer?

Wm Mussatto
On Mon, October 13, 2014 22:32, Riaan26 wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I get logged out of Squirrelmail every 15 minutes or so. Is there a
> setting
> somewhere that I can change so that I can be able to stay logged in for
> longer?
>
> Thank You!

I have been seeing a similar problem but only in FireFox.
SquirrelMail 1.4.23 [SVN] <- Debian Stable so its an old extract though.

------
William R. Mussatto
Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com