Help with a problem SquirrelMail

S Leonardo
Good day!
Help with a problem:
The program is set to SquirrelMail in OS CentOS 5 + panel ISPmanager (control). The problem is that the sent messages are not saved, and no baskets of letters missing folder for drafts of letters. Create folders for these actions does not work (embedding images). In what directory you need to go to fix the problem?

Regards, Stanislav
List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

capture1.jpg (55K) Download Attachment
capture2.jpg (22K) Download Attachment
capture3.jpg (22K) Download Attachment
capture4.jpg (18K) Download Attachment
capture5.jpg (30K) Download Attachment
capture6.jpg (51K) Download Attachment

Re: Help with a problem SquirrelMail

Paul Lesniewski
On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM, S Leonardo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Good day!
> Help with a problem:
> The program is set to SquirrelMail in OS CentOS 5 + panel ISPmanager (control). The problem is that the sent messages are not saved, and no baskets of letters missing folder for drafts of letters. Create folders for these actions does not work (embedding images). In what directory you need to go to fix the problem?

Your IMAP server settings are most likely not correct.  Use the
SquirrelMail configuration utility to correct the situation.  I don't
know what version of SM you are using, or what customizations have
been done to it by ISPmanager, so asking that community for help may
be more productive for you.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user