Quantcast

HTML_mail not working

Alexandre Germain
Hi all,
I got a problem with HTML_mail. I have installed it as explained in the INSTALL file, configured it correctly, but I still don't see any change in the "Compose" window... But new options are available from the "Display options" menu.
I really don't understand, I've run around the whole web to find a solution or, at least, the cause of my problem... Without any result.
PHP 5.5.9, SquirrelMail 1.4.23, HTML_mail 2.3-1.4
Best regards

Alex

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: HTML_mail not working

the scarecrow

I have to admit, I did not know there was an html compose plugin for SM. I
think you will find that the majority of Squirrelmail users use
Squirrelmail to strip out any html from html only mail so they can view it
in plain text, or either they do not subscribe to any mailing list and
such that send out html mail.

It is one of the fallacies of gmail and other webmail services, to believe
everybody wants html email.

Regards,

scarecrow

On Mon, April 20, 2015 9:28 pm, Alexandre Germain wrote:
: Hi all,
: I got a problem with HTML_mail. I have installed it as explained in the
: INSTALL file, configured it correctly, but I still don't see any change in
: the "Compose" window... But new options are available from the "Display
: options" menu.
: I really don't understand, I've run around the whole web to find a
: solution
: or, at least, the cause of my problem... Without any result.
: PHP 5.5.9, SquirrelMail 1.4.23, HTML_mail 2.3-1.4
: Best regards
:
: Alex

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: HTML_mail not working

Bob Miller-9
> I got a problem with HTML_mail. I have installed it as explained in the
> INSTALL file, configured it correctly, but I still don't see any change
> in the "Compose" window... But new options are available from the
> "Display options" menu.

Did you check the notes file? I believe you need to follow the
instructions in there to get an html editor...

> I really don't understand, I've run around the whole web to find a
> solution or, at least, the cause of my problem... Without any result.
> PHP 5.5.9, SquirrelMail 1.4.23, HTML_mail 2.3-1.4
> Best regards
>
> Alex

> Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live exercises
> http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual- event?utm_

> squirrelmail-plugins mailing list
> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins