HTML_Mail Plugin not working

Clovis Tristao
Hi,

I'm trying to configure the plugin, but it is not working. I would use the
FCKEditor, when I click the compose Plain Text appears.
What am I doing wrong, I followed the tips INSTALL that comes with the
plugin.

I'm using:

SquirrelMail version:*1.4.22
*Config file version:*1.4.0
*Config file last modified:*13 June 2014 01:58:58

HTML_Mail: 2.3-1.4

*Thanks a lot,

Clóvis

--
Clovis Tristao - UNICAMP/Faculdade de Engenharia Agricola
Administrador de Redes - Secao de Informatica (SINFO)

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: HTML_Mail Plugin not working

Paul Lesniewski
> I'm trying to configure the plugin, but it is not working. I would use the
> FCKEditor, when I click the compose Plain Text appears.

Enable it in the user preferences (under Display Preferences)

> What am I doing wrong, I followed the tips INSTALL that comes with the
> plugin.
>
> I'm using:
>
> SquirrelMail version:*1.4.22
> *Config file version:*1.4.0
> *Config file last modified:*13 June 2014 01:58:58
>
> HTML_Mail: 2.3-1.4

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: HTML_Mail Plugin not working

Clovis Tristao
Hi Paul,

A correction of the previous email, I am using PHP 5.3.3.  Sorry.... :-(

I'm using forced_prefs plugin, it may be hindering the funcionality
html_mail plugin?
Html_mail in fckeditor plugin I enabled by default for all, rather than
htmlarea. Is there anything else that you can enable on config_php, any
debug for example, to check any errors and / or incompatibilitade?

I appreciate the feedback and help,

Clóvis

--
Clovis Tristao - UNICAMP/Faculdade de Engenharia Agricola
Administrador de Redes - Secao de Informatica (SINFO)
E-mail: [hidden email] http://www.feagri.unicamp.br
MSN: [hidden email]
Fone: 55(19) 35211021-35211031-35211038-91173116

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: HTML_Mail Plugin not working

Paul Lesniewski
Please consult the posting guidelines.  Top posting is bad mailing
list etiquette.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Clovis Tristao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> A correction of the previous email, I am using PHP 5.3.3.  Sorry.... :-(
>
> I'm using forced_prefs plugin, it may be hindering the funcionality
> html_mail plugin?
> Html_mail in fckeditor plugin I enabled by default for all, rather than
> htmlarea. Is there anything else that you can enable on config_php, any
> debug for example, to check any errors and / or incompatibilitade?
>
> I appreciate the feedback and help,

Since you're replying to your own email, I will assume you didn't read
my reply.  You also need to show what browser you are using - the
plugin tries to turn itself off if the browser doesn't have the
necessary script support, but that recognition could be a bit naive.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins