Google 2-Step Authentication Plugin?

Tracy Greggs
I have scoured around looking for a Google 2-Step Authentication plugin and
don't seem to be having any luck.

Is there a plugin available for this or is there one in the works that
anyone knows of?

Thanks so much,

T. Greggs

believed to be clean.

Re: Google 2-Step Authentication Plugin?

Paul Lesniewski
On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Tracy Greggs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have scoured around looking for a Google 2-Step Authentication plugin and
> don't seem to be having any luck.
>
> Is there a plugin available for this or is there one in the works that
> anyone knows of?

The Login Authentication plugin was designed to be modular enough to
handle different forms of external authentication.  I haven't looked
at the method you refer to, so it may or may not be compatible with
that plugin, but you could start there and report back.  If that
doesn't work, code from other plugins will probably apply to some
extent.