GPG Plugin Shows Error When Sign an E-Mail

GPG Plugin Shows Error When Sign an E-Mail

faruk.c
This post was updated on .
My OS is Ubuntu 14.04 x86 and PHP version is 5.5.9, SquirelMail version is 1.4.23[SVN].

1. When I generate new keypair via squirrelmail, there is a text "Your key is being generated... please be patient!" but no anything changes after a hour.

2. When I import keypairs, it was succesfull. But, when I send a mail with "Sign", there is some erros:

Your Request to Encrypt on Send encountered a problem, details below:
no default secret key: bad passphrase
[stdin]: clearsign failed: bad passphrase
BAD PASSWORD: Incorrect or missing password!
GPG Plugin: gpg returned a non-clean return value of: 2
GPG Plugin: gpg returned a non-clean return value of: 2

How can I solve this problem? Please, help me...