Folder which contains subfolders is not accessible
I'm having issues with squirrelmail
(squirrelmail-20160315_0200-SVN.devel.tar) accessing subdirectories. I
am able to create
folders which contain subfolders, but via the web interface I can't
access any folders which include subfolders.
However, if I use an application such as thunderbird, I am able to
create folders, and subfolders which I can populate with mail messages.
I've been looking at the config/conf.pl configuration for how the mail
is being accessed, and nothing I've tried has worked.
and while each command produces a slightly different storage structure
within the user's home directory, they all seem to produce the
same error when making subfolders via the web interface.
I've been looking in the archives and I haven't seen a solution yet.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
* SquirrelMail version: squirrelmail-20160315_0200-SVN.devel.tar
* Every plugin installed (both names and version numbers): I haven't
added any extra plugins.
* PHP version (such as 4.2.0 or
* Web server: httpd-2.4.6-40
* IMAP server: dovecot-2.2.10-5
* SMTP server: postfix-2.10.1-6
* OS: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (3.10.0-327.10.1.el7.x86_64)
* How your software was
dovecot installed via "yum". SquirrelMail installed via the tar
file to compensate for TLS issues.
* Browsers tried Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 (64-bit),
firefox-38.7.0-1, Safari Version 8.0.3 (10600.3.18)
* Any things that might make your install
different: A very basic config.
* Error messages
below) ERROR: could not complete request. Query: SELECT "XXX"
Reason Given: Mailbox doesn't exist: XXX