En: Re: [SM-USERS] (no subject)

André Almeida
I'm upgrad to the latest snapshot and the issue still
exists.

thanks for answer me.

André Luís
Brasil

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis.
Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

Re: En: Re: [SM-USERS] (no subject)

Tomas Kuliavas
> I'm upgrad to the latest snapshot and the issue still
> exists.

Used php version? php5 is not version number.

php register_globals setting?

php session settings?

Re: En: Re: [SM-USERS] (no subject)