ERROR You must be logged in to access this page. Go to the login page

ERROR You must be logged in to access this page. Go to the login page

demaxil
Hi All,

I have been using Squirrelmail version 1.4.22 for over 2 months now and its been working perfectly.
Suddenly this morning users cant login and it gives them this error:
ERROR
You must be logged in to access this page.
Go to the login page

When i use an alternative mail client users are able to login fine. I have tried to read online and within this forum and everybody seems to point it to a cookie issue. I have cross-checked by cookie session settings both on the server and browser and i don't seem to see an issue.

Please advise will be greatful for any help

Re: ERROR You must be logged in to access this page. Go to the login page

Paul Lesniewski
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:36 AM, demaxil <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been using Squirrelmail version 1.4.22 for over 2 months now and its
> been working perfectly.
> Suddenly this morning users cant login and it gives them this error:
> ERROR
> You must be logged in to access this page.
> Go to the login page

Things change for a reason.  *You* have to figure out what changed to
cause this.

> When i use an alternative mail client users are able to login fine. I have
> tried to read online and within this forum and everybody seems to point it
> to a cookie issue. I have cross-checked by cookie session settings both on
> the server and browser and i don't seem to see an issue.
>
> Please advise will be greatful for any help

Check the mailing list posting guidelines for additional tips.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel