Development in squirrelmail and plugins

Willem Offermans
Dear squirrelmail friends,

I'm wondering if there is any active development in squirrelmail or
squirrelmail plugins. I'm using the package for a couple of years now and
it is extremely useful for me. However I had to make some changes to the
code during that time. I wonder if it is useful to upload the adjusted
code to help further development.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Will

*************************************
W.K. Offermans
e-mail: [hidden email]

                                       Powered by ....

                                            (__)
                                         \\\'',)
                                           \/  \ ^
                                           .\._/_)

                                       www.FreeBSD.org

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Development in squirrelmail and plugins

Paul Lesniewski
On 1/8/16, Willem Offermans <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear squirrelmail friends,
>
> I'm wondering if there is any active development in squirrelmail or
> squirrelmail plugins. I'm using the package for a couple of years now and
> it is extremely useful for me. However I had to make some changes to the
> code during that time. I wonder if it is useful to upload the adjusted
> code to help further development.

Latest code for SM core is available as a snapshot of 1.4.23 - check
that before using our ticket tracker to submit patches.

As for plugins, everything depends entirely on which one, since many
are developed by third party authors.

Cheers,

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Development in squirrelmail and plugins

Walter H.
On 16.01.2016 01:20, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> As for plugins, everything depends entirely on which one, since many
> are developed by third party authors.

what about my bugfixes and feature extension of the SMIME-Verification
plugin?
(I don't find them, escept on my own server, where I publushed this)

Walter

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment