Czech translation for the change_pass plugin - see it attached

Czech translation for the change_pass plugin - see it attached

Frantisek Rysanek
Too little too late, I know (only for 1.4 series, not for 1.5) - it
just occurred to me that for my handful of users it does make sense
to translate that change_pass interface. See the i18n files attached.
All you need to do is drop change_pass.mo into
/usr/share/squirrelmail/locale/cs_CZ/LC_MESSAGES/
I'd be delighted if someone bothers to add that into the repo...

Thanks for everybody's work on Squirrelmail.
Have a nice day :-)

Frank Rysanek