Changing dafault langugae

Adam Pawlaczek
Hello,

I have problem with changing default language in squirrelmail.
My squirrelmail version is: 1.4.22. My OS is Ubuntu 12.04.

I downloaded pl_PL-1.4.18-20090526.tar.gz to my server.
I run ./install script and gave squirrelmail path: /usr/share/squirrelmail

I restarted apache2 with command: /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Even when I change language in options I can see only English language.
How can I run squirrelmail with translation?

Regards,
Adam

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.internationalization