Change Password Plugin Not showing up

W T Riker
I've just installed the change password (/etc/passwd) plugin (my first
one). I believe I followed the instructions correctly but the option is
not showing up. When I run configtest it says plugins: OK (although I
would have thought it would list the plugins). How do I go about
debugging this? TIA.

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins

Re: Change Password Plugin Not showing up

Alex-325
> I've just installed the change password (/etc/passwd) plugin (my first
> one). I believe I followed the instructions correctly but the option is
> not showing up. When I run configtest it says plugins: OK (although I
> would have thought it would list the plugins). How do I go about
> debugging this? TIA.

Is there anything in your logs? Are you able to install other plugins
successfully?

It looks like this plugin also requires the compatibility v1.3 plugin.
Have you installed that as well?

http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=117

Regards,
Alex