Cannot ad SquirrelMail account to Gmail.

Cannot ad SquirrelMail account to Gmail.

Didier Liénard
Dear Support Team.

I try to ad my SquirrelMail account to my Gmail so I can notice incoming
mails with checking only one mailaccount.
Unfortenately I get errormessage in Gmail when I want to ad my SquirrelMail.
I provide the correct login info and such. Gmail server says to contact you.
Can you resolve the issue?

Kind regards.

Didier Lienard

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Cannot ad SquirrelMail account to Gmail.

Paul Lesniewski
On 2/16/15, Didier Liénard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Support Team.
>
> I try to ad my SquirrelMail account to my Gmail so I can notice incoming
> mails with checking only one mailaccount.
> Unfortenately I get errormessage in Gmail when I want to ad my
> SquirrelMail.
> I provide the correct login info and such. Gmail server says to contact
> you.
> Can you resolve the issue?

SquirrelMail is not a service provider.  Contact your service
provider.  See: http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user