Quantcast

Can't send mails

nurimaso
I'm using Squirrelmail 1.4.22 with PHP 5.4 on a Windows Server 2012 System.
When I'm trying to send an e-mail lots of times, but not always, after cliking SEND button, the next page that appears is an empty page with only a GROUPS button and mail is not send. Once the e-mail could be sent is like the e-mail account is save somewhere an the e-mails are sent to it normally.
Problem is to send mails to new accounts.
Any error is shown.
Any idees of how to solve this problem? I need to solve it as soons as possible.

Thanks,

Nuri