Quantcast

Can't access to inbox folder

Jacklp
when i try to login to my account i get this message:
ERROR:
ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
Query: THREAD REFERENCES ISO-8859-1 ALL
Server responded: unknown command

i've searched for a solution but i can't find one!
it's only in inbox folder... and only with my account!
Somebody here can help me??
Thanks

Re: Can't access to inbox folder

Tomas Kuliavas
Jacklp wrote
when i try to login to my account i get this message:
ERROR:
ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
Query: THREAD REFERENCES ISO-8859-1 ALL
Server responded: unknown command

i've searched for a solution but i can't find one!
it's only in inbox folder... and only with my account!
Somebody here can help me??
Thanks
Log into SquirrelMail.
Then go to http://your-server/squirrelmail/src/right_main.php?set_thread=2&mailbox=INBOX

Then contact your server admin and ask him or her to turn off server side threading in SquirrelMail configuration.

Re: Can't access to inbox folder

Bo Lynch
Could you give a little more info. Version, OS , MTA? Also any logs would
also be helpful.
Thanks
--
Bo Lynch

On Mon, April 14, 2008 7:27 am, Jacklp wrote:

> when i try to login to my account i get this message:
> ERROR:
> ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
> Query: THREAD REFERENCES ISO-8859-1 ALL
> Server responded: unknown command
>
> i've searched for a solution but i can't find one!
> it's only in inbox folder... and only with my account!
> Somebody here can help me??
> Thanks
> List address: [hidden email]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

List address: [hidden email]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Re: Can't access to inbox folder

Jacklp
Thanks, i'm the system administrator too... but that only happened to me!!
I've fixed the problem changing $allow_thread_sort to false!!

in config.php i've only have changed to false $allow_server_sort, didn't know that thread chould be changed too... but now it's fixed!!

Thanks for helping ;)